Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"The Man I Wanna Be"

Hey guys and gals!
A friend told me earlier today that I should actually write something, not just put up a video, so I will!
My mom and dad went out to look at a new car for our family today, and brought home an Olds-mobile Bravada. We happened to look into the CD changer and found a few christian/country playlist CD's and decided to listen to them.
One of the songs on there that I had never heard before was "The Man I Wanna Be" by Chris Young.
I don't listen to country a lot, but I really liked this one.
The singer is praying to God asking him to make him a;" Good Man, Do like I Should Man, A Strong Man, and an Admit I'm Wrong Man."
There is a lot more to it, but I'll let you find it and listen for yourself.

The other song on there I really liked was "Love Like Crazy" by Lee Brice
Its a song of encouragement for men to keep on loving God and brothers/sisters in Christ, and to "not let your pray'n knees get lazy"

Well, I hope you'll look up those songs and be encouraged by them, and I hope you had a blessed day!

~Joe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing those songs-they were really good!